Carltonian members and invited guests are required to adhere to our strict Code of Conduct at all Carltonian functions.
The Carltonians, being a Coterie of the Carlton Football Club, adopt and support the Coporate Code of Conduct of the Carlton Football Club as stated below.
The Carlton Football Club is dedicated to providing all guests with an enjoyable experience at Carlton functions and events. In order to provide such an experience, the Club asks that guests adhere to the following guidelines:
- Timely arrival to the function
- Remain quiet during formalities
- Adhere to dress codes
- Appropriate supervision of children under 18 years
We require our guests to treat our staff and fellow guests with respect. The Carlton Football Club, in conjunction with venue partners, will not tolerate any inappropriate behaviour as deemed by Club Management or venue security:
- Drunk and disorderly behaviour
- Unwanted or unsolicited physical contact
- Offensive verbal comments, physical abuse or threatening comments
- Damage or theft of property
- Discriminating language and/or behaviour on the basis of gender, race, religion, ethnicity or disability
Any person who engages in this type of behaviour breaches the code of conduct and is at risk of being removed from the function and excluded from attending future events.