Welcome to the Carltonians for season 2021!
We are looking forward to having you back in the stands next year, enjoying the premium match-day experience Carltonians members have come to enjoy in recent times.
Anticipation is already building for 2021, following the key signings of Zac Williams, Adam Saad and Lachie Fogarty, who look set to complement and add to an already talented list. Joining our tight-knit playing group, led by Patrick Cripps and Sam Docherty, I’m excited to see what the recruited trio, in addition to our 2020 draftees, will bring to the Club next season.
I wanted to reach out and provide you with an update on membership as well as the Carltonians Committee as we move forward into 2021.
Carltonians membership has officially launched and package details can be viewed below.
Additionally, I would like to welcome Patrick Romano from the Carlton Football Club Membership team to our Committee.
Stepping up in place of Abby, who we thank for all her hard work over the last 18 months, Patrick has been a lifelong supporter and member of the Blues, and has been a key component of the Membership team’s recent success in achieving record-breaking numbers in 2019 and 2020.
Pat will act as a fully-dedicated account manager for the Carltonians coterie, so he will be able to assist with any questions or enquiries you may have over the course of the season. Pat will be in touch over the coming weeks to introduce himself and discuss your membership package for 2021. Please feel free to reach out to Patrick on 0423 618 638 or [email protected].
Finally, as you may be aware, the Club recently confirmed the rescheduled 2020 John Nicholls Medal will be held on Saturday 6 February 2021 at Crown Palladium. Expressions of interest are now open to attend the event and with capacity limits still unknown at this stage, we want to ensure Carltonians members have the chance to be in attendance. If you could please fill out the form you received in your welcome email and register your interest before Thursday 17 December, we will then be able to organise tickets to be purchased early in the new year.
We are looking forward to what will be an exciting year for the Carlton Football Club and the Carltonians.
Chris Ott / Carltonians Committee Chair
YOUR EXPERIENCE INCLUDES
• Delectable menu prepared by chef and co-owner of Lamaro’s South Melbourne, Geoff Lindsay
• Premium Level 2 reserved seating
• Continuous service of basic spirits, beer, wine, espresso coffee and soft drinks
• Half-time fare
• Past player and special guest speakers
• Player appearances
• Official AFL Record
• Post-match bar service
YOUR MEMBERSHIP INCLUDES
• Three-course menu and beverage package at home games
• Ability to bank Carltonians home games+
• Ability to purchase guest passes – adult/youth/junior
• Level 2 reserved seating for attended functions
• Admission to all Carlton games played in Melbourne (MCG / MRVL)
• Priority access to tickets for any Carlton Football Club final
• Invitation to the exclusive Carltonians ‘Meet the Players’ event
• Invitation to the Carlton Football Club pre-season event
• Invitation to the Carlton Football Club junior clinic (14 yrs & under)
• Invitation to the Inner Sanctum Dinner with key Carlton personnel
• Invitation to the Carltonians Christmas party
• 10 Carltonians major raffle tickets
• Access to a dedicated Carlton Football Club Account Manager
Full membership / 11 home games $4,340 per person
Casual membership / Four home games $3,290 per person
Youth membership* / $300 per person
Junior membership* / $150 per person
*Does not include access to match-day dining.
A guest pass must be purchased for access to Carltonians functions.
+Due to high demand, banked tickets cannot be used for
blockbuster games against Collingwood, Essendon or Richmond.
0423 618 638